Wednesday, April 13, 2005
Everyone has their two cents.
So after a second try, I didn't get into teacher's college and after a year or substitute teaching I'm starting to wonder if it wasn't a blessing in disguise. I honestly don't know if I have the energy to deal with the same shit day after day. Even if I got to teach high school, every year teaching the same books, dealing with blank faces that don't give a crap about what you are trying to teach them. Whats the point?

That's not true, its amazing and noble and its something that I thought I was amazing and noble enough to do. No rejection letter, no mountain of rejection letters are going to make me feel defeated, make me feel like I'm not good enough, but maybe I need to find a different route.
I want to teach, I want to make it work, I want to be in a class where my students are interested and respectful, and I guess thats what everyone wants.

So if you want to make some snide comment or show of support about how or why I didn't get into teacher's college, do so here, I've had enough of everyone's two cents slowly slipping in.

Littlemissknit


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting