Monday, July 17, 2006
Boob Scotch
While driving in the car listening to Triple J radio a song came on that opened with "Hey! You got your boob in my scotch!".
I've never laughed so hard at a song in my life, or been that unsure if I should be offended.

Apparently "Log Bob III" has penned other classics like "Clap Your Tits" but boob scotch* is still my favorite for stentimental reasons.
For the rest of the trip when ever one of us asked for a drink from the cooler some one would say "are you sure you don't want a boob scotch?"

TFG was the only one offering to stick a boob in a scotch, and no one likes a hairy drink.


*word to the wise, don't watch the video, its just boobs in scotchs and a wierd guy with a space helmet.


9 Comments:

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Best. Song. Ever.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

I'm glad you liked it, I tend to start up the video then minimise it, too many boobs for my taste.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Wait, did you just say DON'T watch a video of nothing but boobs in scotch and a guy with a weird space helmet?

Hmmm. Obviously, this is where our tastes diverge.

Blogger Fella said...

I agree.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

i just didn't want any complaints

Blogger Tumbleweed said...

That was a really weird video....strangely enough, I couldn't look away!

Blogger yournamehere said...

Is it wrong of me to worship this video as my god?

Blogger Tits McGee said...

There is no such thing as too many boobs.

Blogger Molly said...

I'm with ubie.

That totally made me HAVE to watch the video!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting