Thursday, July 13, 2006
Grapefruits
The crowd that goes camping is very different from the crowd that stays in hostels. You often find an older group of people in hostels with massive RV's that have more space in them then my apartment. One nice couple even laid out fake grass for the two block of concrete next to their RV. Some have washers and dryers and shades. They are pretty kickass compared to the two person tent I spent 14 days in, but I digress.

One night when we were playing cards in the "camp kitchen" my brother ran up to use the toilet and noticed the man in the urinal next to him was having trouble doing what one normally does whilst standing in front of a urinal. My brother, rarely around older people thought he was funny and said "Prostate the size of a grapefruit, eh?" the nice man replied "Well no actually, I had to have it removed last year".

My brother ran back to the kitchen feeling like an asshole.


6 Comments:

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Prostate jokes - never a good thing.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I hope he never asks a woman when she's due.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Ouch.

Blogger Loz said...

I once made a similar mistake joking with a customer about how some people are so unreasonable when waiting for their orders - "you'd think they were waiting for a kidney!" says loz, "actually, my baby granddaughter needs a kidney transplant"...

Blogger Jaded said...

Well, the guy could have said "I have no idea...wanna check?" and bent right over for him. Now THAT woulda been a sight to see!

Again, I don't camp, so I don't know much about this sort of thing. Glad you all had fun!!

Blogger Fella said...

"Feeling like an asshole."

I get it.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting