Friday, July 15, 2005
Women Who Should Have Their Vagina's Revoked.
So I've seen a lot of insane crap in the past few years from conservative women and crazy women in general. I would like to introduce you to (although I'm sure you've heard of her) a woman who I think should officially have her vagina revoked.


1) Ann Coulter

Image hosted by Photobucket.com This woman is for lack of a better term, bat shit crazy. For those of you that saw her on The Fifth Estate you understand. She makes up sources with no pretense of backing up her statements, she thinks Fox News is too liberal.

She makes me fear tall blond anorexic women everywhere.
She is the kind of conservative that not only wants to see liberals defeated, she also wants to boil us alive and then piss on our remains.

Hence my nominating her for revocation. I honestly think she would eat her young.
Any more nominations?

-LMK

Scary Blog of the week. Angry Republican Mom
I especially like her post concerning "feminazi's" I pray she doesn't have a daughter
or a fabulous discussion on guns!
oh and read the comments... the crazy really comes out there!


10 Comments:

Blogger Jaded said...

I tend to be socially liberal and fiscally conservative. I am a registered Republican, and have been since I was 18. Today I downloaded and printed the forms to officially change my party affiliation. From now on, I will be an Independent...not the Independent party, but someone without party affiliation. I will choose my candidates based on the issues that I believe are important, without regard to their party's affiliation. After this Karl Rove mess, I can't let the Republicans count me amongst their ranks any longer. I'm disgusted.

And Ann Coutler needs to eat a sandwich and shut the eff up. Just my opinion.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Why do you torture me, Miss Knit? Why?

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

how do I torture you so my dear Ubie?
Jaded, I am not associated with any party either, as a Canadian we have a lot more choice but as a landed immigrant in the US, I don't see either side as being the answer to my problems!

-LMK

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Torture, to be reminded of Ann Coulter. She, like Celine Dion, is evil in stick form.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

HAHA so true... she is an evil stick insect!

-LMK

Blogger lightfeather said...

I'm thinking she's maybe not so much cranky as she is just hungry! Feed her something will you?! Just joking. That woman is psycho-loony tunes certifiable!

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

yea she scares me beyond all reason. If any of you have 45 minutes to spare, the documentary I linked you to is AMAZING like "out-foxed" light

-LMK

Blogger Unknown said...

It feels awe-inspiring to read such informative and distinctive articles on your websites.
vaginal surgery

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It’s a classic great for me to go to this blog site, it offers helpful suggestionstips for dating

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi I was searching for the blogs for many times, now I have reached at the right place.pay day loans

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting