Wednesday, July 06, 2005
Bad Bloggista Bad!
So I feel bad that I haven't been posting lately, and when I do that it's about things outside myself and not personal story's and all that.

I find myself boring. I love reading stories about other people and their lives, but find mind to pale in comparison. So here is an update on my life...


Still living in Toronto with my boyfriend in his cramped apartment with a roomate (who i think will kill me in my sleep if I dont leave soon). Things with the BF are going really well, we haven't had this much time together intensly for over a year now if not 2 and we get along smashingly. I had started to worry that when we did get together that we would be so stuck in our own routines that we wouldn't be able to handle life together. But I got lucky, and we are fantastic.

I was part of a marketing research group yesterday, got to watch 6 new pilots.. There are some great new "Lost-like" drama's, and Chris Rock has a new show that is coming out that might not suck, otherwise we are all shot for next season!

So yea, you watch the shows, talk about your feelings on them, get fed and watered and get paid $75... Some people were obviously doing this to help supplement their welfare (one woman actually said she loved watching Jerry Springer HA!) and others just for fun. All in all? I like money. and $75 for 2 hours ain't bad!

I went to see "Mad Hot Ballroom" last night and I recommend it for EVERYONE!! Fantastic film, a documentary about the New York Public School System and their fifth grade ballroom dancing competition. Anyone who likes kids and/or teaches will enjoy this film.. Made me wish I could dance..



In honor of a certain Pirate Lover I know, I found this and you get to rate me to figure out what kinda pirate I am...
So click on the pic and vote away!


Please?


Pretty Please?



What kind of pirate am I? You decide!
You can also view a breakdown of results or put one of these on your own page!
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey



4 Comments:

Blogger author said...

wow I want to be in that focus group.
money yeah... but I am a critic through and through and would love being included.

ok off to do your pirate thingy...

Blogger GingerSnaps said...

i have signed up for plenty of those things, but they are always at such a bad time so i havent been able to go. (they should never call when your in the middle of watching reruns of dawsons creek)

Blogger Fella said...

Arrr... Lady Pirates be me favorite kind.

Lissen' to Ol' Piebeard when he tells ye that lootin' and swashbucklin' is always more fun with a bonny lass.




Exploding Dog! Woot!

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

I love woot-offs! Bought some great things from them (and had heard of them before seeing your blog)

exploding dog I credit to you, and to exploding dog (if you click on it)

I love how the woman pirate seems to have her boobies hanging out..

-LMK

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting