Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Yea Canada!!
Watched the vote on TV, was kinda dissapointed, I had hoped for balloons to drop from the ceiling or glitter like on American Idol. Made the BF take a walk with me down to Church Street (aka Liberty Avenue on QAF) to celebrate, much honking of horns and general merriment. Nothing too exciting since Ontario has recognized gay marriage for close to 2 years now.

Went to Ikea today, got some kick ass capuccino mugs to go with our 5 dollar capuccino maker!

Been wondering how to make myself a pretty banner like everyone elses.. I'm guess its just a the matter to making an image to my liking and then uploading it... Its too hot for something that complicated..

The BF and I sit parallel to each other on different computers, typing away... silent... sometimes its nice to just be near eachother, not freaking out that I will run away again really soon.


Nothing ground breaking today... enjoy some Magical Trevor...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting