Sunday, June 19, 2005
LOOOOOOOOOOOONG Weekend
So my shuttle came to pick up at 3:30 saturday morning... I woke up exactly 3:30 saturday morning.. because my shuttle driver was banging on the door... so while he packed my things into the van, I got dressed...

Lets just say I looked *extra* sexy when I arrived.. J was impressed, at least I had made it!

We went straight to the cottage for the night and chilled with his parents and tried to have incredibly quiet squeaky-mattress-and-your-parents-are-in-the-other-room sex... not easy let me tell you..

I'm not in Toronto, looking at the full moon and the CN tower from the amazing view in his apartment.. Excited but apprehensive at our intensive month ahead after so much time doing the long distance thang...


Here goes nothin....

-L

PS.. DIY on the T-shirt to come soon..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting