Tuesday, June 14, 2005
A day in a middle school just isn't complete until someone calls the cops...
Gotta love working in a middle school, one of our students left today in handcuffs, due to an incident unrelated to his fantastic behavior at school (insert sarcasm).


I came home today from work and my dogs started the ritual, I flop down on the bed for an hour while they harrass me. They expect head scratches and back rubs. If I stop touching them, they get mad and push their head under my hands. I do it with love..

I want to be a dog.

I want to come home and be given a treat, have someone spoon me and rub my head and scratch my back. Then go nap until I'm called to eat my prepared meal, and I get to leave the dishes.. Mind you crapping on the grass isn't my idea of fun.

Maybe I just want a love slave that waits on me hand and foot.

Yep, sounds good...

On a lighter note (haha) Ronald McDonald has undergone a makeover . What they don't mention here is that they actually did a live interview with Ronald himself.

And its a wonder why people don't watch 24 hour news channels...

Sorry for the excessive blogging today, feel free to post around...


3 Comments:

Blogger Jaded said...

We call one of my dogs a love sponge because he sucks up all the love.

I don't envy you at all, with your job. I taught for 5 years at a school for emotionally disturbed/ behaviorally disordered kids. It's the kind of place that is the last stop before jail. End of the road almost. Worst of the worst. I loved my kids, hated the "powers that be." They are about the almighty dollar and not at all about what was best for the kids. Spent alot of money to get a Master's degree in special ed, and I don't do that for a living any more. Actually, I'd rather live in my car than go back into a class room, and i'm not exaggerating. I give you a TON of credit. Seriously, I know how hard it is.

Blogger Jan said...

I am really glad their are people out there like you that can teach.
I have great respect for teachers.
I could not be one of those people.
My patience would run thin quickly.

Dogs, got to love them. Ours are spoiled rotten. The 2 boys sleep at night in the kitchen. The baby girl sleeps between Annie and I. What does that tell you...rotten she is.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

thanks guys for your support. Since my mother is gone the dogs are playing musical beds, but often both end up in bed with me...

Not so great for your back!

-L

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting