Monday, June 06, 2005
Whats Next...
As my current job runs out I'm starting wonder what I'm supposed to do next.

I have a plane ticket the next day to Canada to see my man..

I don't have a return ticket.

I'm wondering if I should buy one.

10 weeks intensly with my boyfriend.

I am very afraid we might drive eachother crazy.

I don't think his roommate wants me around that long...

I wonder if he wants me around that long.

He has a Master's Thesis to write.

That he thinks he could finish by August.

I don't want to mess that up.

I have to finish my courses...

I'm not comfortable with not working..

Like a failure. Like I'm letting my father down

By not working myself into exhaustion.

My mother gave me permission..

My mommy said I could take the summer off.

If I can get my course done.

If I stay here I will be depressed beyond explanation.

If I leave I will feel like a dissapointment.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting