Thursday, June 02, 2005
Middle School Sucks
Whoever thought that middle school was a good idea was wrong. Middle Schoolers are evil. They are rude, they are disrespectful, they are sexually mature and are irresponsible with it. Today was the worst.

It was the last period of the day, and we have a group of boys and all they want to do is screw around. 2 more weeks of school, they have checked out. One boy won't stop staring at my chest. They are all being loud, acting out, and getting nothing done. I want to jump out of my skin. I confront this boy on his boobie-vision. He yells infront of the entire class "If I was staring at your chest you would know it!". At this point I've had enough. I'm outta here.

I leave and talk to the principal, I explain the situation and she is VERY understanding. She agreed to bring in another aide for when this boy is in the room, and I can trade with them during those times. I appreciated the support but it's not very comforting.


Starting to second guess myself again, as I'm sure we all do. I just really really really can't handle middle-schoolers.

Only 11 more School Days!!!

-L


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting