Saturday, May 28, 2005
Movers and Shakers..
Spent most of the weekend personalizing my blog...
Realized how much of my HTML I forgot as I wrote a template from scratch (well practically)..
Felt like a hermit crab, found the shell template I liked the most and then made myself at home inside, changing background color, font color, link color, footer, and threw a bunch of pictures/links on that i'm quite happy with....

Construction is still underway but the color scheme is set.. be kind...

Hope everyone is having a great long weekend..
-LMK


3 Comments:

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

yea go figure, templates to fit everyone perfectly! I'm very happy with the change!
-L

Blogger Jaded said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by and leaving a kind message. As for SB, I just believe that there isn't any one totally right answer as far as religion goes. To have little or no tolerance for someone who doesn't believe exactly the way you do is wrong. Ugh, he makes me so frustrated!

Anyway, I like the colors on your blog! Good luck and stop by any time.

Blogger lightfeather said...

Hi Little Miss Funshine!

Thanks for the visit and support too :-) I like your style! And the new blog look. I am such a bum. Haven't changed mine and don't even have anything on my template that allows me to add other blogs to it.

In the "real world" I have so many friends that see the world differently than I do, so many theories, religions, outlooks. I love and respect each and every one of them. You know why? They're honest! We converse. We agree to disagree. Life goes on. Life is good.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting