Friday, May 27, 2005
happy things...
So I've been trying to send happy blogvibes lately as I feel as though I've been a downer lately...

So happy things...
- I love the look on my students faces when they I have made them feel special or laugh... I love when they know that they are special to me.
- The sound of my boyfriend's voice after a long hard day.
- When my dogs want attention and shove their face under my hand.
- Going for walks with my family and dogs, getting to see the changes around the neighbourhood.
- Walking to work, clearing my head before I get there, getting a chance to prepare myself for the day.
- Walking home from work, leaving all that stress at school, seeing all the lizards and bunnies on my walk home.
- Peanut Butter and Banana toast... best breakfast ever...
- Reading "Wicked" really really really good book
I don't know if this is real, as it is in Russian, but either way it is great
Click Here

- Great song, "Bring on the Men" by Linda Eder from the musical "Jekyll and Hyde"

Hope everyone has a great weekend...

-l


4 Comments:

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

HAHA thanks Nuclear Beaver... Yea I don't talk about my sex life because it is nonexistent...and who cares anyway... As for jeans, I shop at Target.. Nothing to get to excited about!

Blogger lightfeather said...

Again, I just like your blog! Have a great weekend. Thanks for peanut butter and banana. One of my fave's that I have forgotten about.

Blogger author said...

OH I love love love Linda Eder...
The gold album is simply wonderful !

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

Hey Annie, did you check out the Oceanic air website? A lost fan like yourself would really enjoy it!!
Laura

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting