Monday, May 09, 2005
applications
Have I mentioned how much I HATE applications? I reallly do. There is something about them that makes me just wanna go for a root canal, because I think it would be better than filling out applications.

I used to think that it was the idea of change that made me scared of applications. Like if I fill out a form, all of the sudden my life would change. Its kinda true though right? We fill out applications, insert first name here, last name here, middle initial there. We write carefully and try to get the right piece of ourselves into the right box, and then we put the applications in the mail, or hand them to the supervisor, and wait.

We apply for our education, jobs, IRS, DMV, we apply for passports, birth certificates, we apply for everything, everything we need to prove we exist.

The worst part about applications for me is the size. I'm supposed to fill my life into your tiny box? I mean honestly? What can a person really know about someone from an application? That my handwritting is sloppy, for one.

So here is me on paper:


I'm 22.
I've been to 3 high schools.
I went to one university, and 2 others for extra credits.
In the past year I have had 3 employers.
I'm a Canadian Citizen
I have no criminal record.


How well do you think you know me now?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting