Saturday, April 23, 2005
A week away...A very fragmented post
My boyfriend just left, dropped him off at the airport, did my obligatory cry. Couldn't go in with him, we have a system, only curbside goodbyes...

This visit felt like an attempt on his part to be there for me. We hadn't seen eachother since I got all my lovely rejection letters in the mail, and he wanted to be there for me. It was nice.

We went to Vegas and got very silly, no quickie wedding though!


I've decided to rededicate myself to my love of reading for reading's sake. So tired after my undergrad, reading only books I was told to, I'm ready to get back into reading for myself.

I've got my stack of books, mainly the feminist classics and some new ones on the perils of not teaching sex ed (more to come on why I'm reading about that!)

Hope all is well in blogger land

littlemissknit


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting