Saturday, April 16, 2005
So I got a little crazy...
so I got a little crazy and started a blog in support of another certain blog on blogger. I am an avid blogger and love reading when people take the time to write beautiful words, and in turn I believe started a network of likeminded people that meet through her comment page.

I now fear that I might become known as a stalker or something! What can I say, I'm an English major, I know how to fight with words and this blogger made me want to put up my dukes! I would have done a simillar show of support for any blogger that was being attacked with a blog directed at them for the purposes of hate.
Felt it was sort of a fight fire with fire kinda thing... the activist, the vday member in me came out.
The whole idea of the Vagina Monologues was to use words to fight back against hate and oppression and abuse around the world.

I guess I just hoped that if one person's actions could bring a few people together to do something out of kindness, the whole balance of karma would be restored.. nothing more nothing less. not to mention it took all of 5 minutes to make!
I don't think for a second that the blogger I am supporting in this action in anyway needs it or cares if I do it, just something I wanted to do..

littlemissknit


2 Comments:

Blogger jjewelze said...

Hope this one works, so easy to get lost in cyberspace, thanks for the support Little Miss Knit (of my blog I can't believe it (the link) worked lol), I agree, words can harm, words can help, I choose to do the "right thing" spread the kindness, network support, someday Kharma will prevail, all will be wonderous.
Blessed be & hugs to you
jJjewelze

Blogger jjewelze said...

Now how to link yours on mine, AAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

LOL

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting