Tuesday, June 07, 2005
moving to Australia...
It's official, I got into school in Australia. Feels like lightning running through my veins... So much to do, so much to decide... my dogs taunt me with their naps on my bed.

My bathroom lamp is flickering, so I feel like I'm brushing my teeth in a crack den.. Went to target, which is always fun, got the new coldplay album, very exciting.

Saw one of my students getting a pretzel in the crappy target food hole, we haven't seen him in school for weeks, keep hearing about how he is getting arrested and running away from home. Tried to talk to him, but he doesn't know me well enough to open up.

I need to stop getting on the scale. Its been determining my day lately.. One half pound off what I was expecting it to say and I have a crappy day...

To tired to think...

Too tired to Blog? NEVER!!


-L


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting