Wednesday, June 08, 2005
Little Sperm Dumpster's Everywhere
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I fear for the future. Everyday I see little girls running around in t-shirts that have messages like this one (thinly veiled, I created this jpg to illustrate). Let me tell you the story of a girl named "Suzie" (actual girl but name changed)....

Suzie is a girl at the Middle School I work at, that likes to give blow jobs in the bathroom on campus before school starts, and has been doing this for a while. The poor thing does this so boys will like her, and they do, for a little while.

There is one boy "John" that asked her for a blowjob. This boy has sexually harrased me, and made me very uncomfortable and he has a history of doing this with other women and girls. Apparently John and Suzie live in the same apartment building, and her repeated refusals have made John upset.

In a phone call with John's mother she stated "Well he hasn't been preforming well lately at school because he has been upset. I mean Suzie is sucking everyone else, I don't see why she won't make my son a happy boy"

These are the kinds of issues I deal with every day.. Its no wonder teacher's burn out quickly...

-L


5 Comments:

Blogger lightfeather said...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? That is so crazy and wrong!

Blogger GingerSnaps said...

I feel like I am going to throw up! that is horrible. I did stuff like that when I was thirteen and I regret it everyday of my life. I wish that "suzie" had someone to tlak to like me that could show her how the low-self esteem that she will get from this will ruin her life.it sure ruined mine, for a long time. luckily I moved away from my hometown, but I go back once in a while and the girls that did that when I was in school 15 years ago, still get harrassed for it now...15 years later!!!

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

Yea, I think that if you wear tight fitting clothes, fine, rock it out. You shouldn't feel like it's your fault if you are harrassed. Wear a baby-T that says "Boy Magnet" "On the Prowl" or any other demeaning statement and you are just asking for guys to say stuff...

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

Yea when he was suspended for GRINDING against another aide his mother said "Oh he is just a healthy black boy" (verbatim quote)

If we say anything to him we are automatically called racists by him and his mother. She is a piece of work

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

I've decided to keep a "disgusting t-shirt" log, since the school year is almost over, they are getting pretty bad.

My problem is with the enablers in this situation. The mother is enabling her son's behavior and the school is as well by not punishing him for his actions!!


Well I'm glad you found me, I hope you enjoy!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting