Wednesday, July 13, 2005
I'm Sick...
So I was hoping to let my last post ride for a few days, but it looks like everyone got bored with it, so moving on...


This morning I woke up and was feeling like shit warmed over. It was bad.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I felt like this guy, fever, sore throat, foggy head, couldn't eat couldn't sleep... It generally sucked.





I hate being sick, I hate being vulnerable and needing to be taken care of. I especially hate it when no one is around to take care of me!


My boyfriend came home around 3 pm and brought me soup, but I don't really think he knew just how sick I was until I lost it on him to go buy me drugs. My mother always said "better living through chemistry" and I've always taken that to heart. I mean why be sick if you don't have to be?

So now that I have taken my mother's famous combo of sinus medication and tylenol with codeine (yes in canada you can get that over the counter) I'm actually functioning, how fun!

So hopefully tomorrow I will feel better enough to post something more insightful, but for now I'm just gonna enjoy not wanting all the lights in the world to be shut off because they were hurting my brain!

I'll be back to normal soon,

Little Miss Knit


5 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Hoping that you soon feel better Little Miss Knit.
I enjoy your posts.

Blogger GingerSnaps said...

they make a couch syrup with codiene in it now. its great you should try it.

btw, im learning how to knit.just thought you might wanna know that.

fell better

kisses,
me

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

Thank you Jan for stopping by, that was really sweet!

LilRed - I had heard about the cough syrup but I've managed to get through this flu with a mild tickle in my throat!
Learning to knit is so easy and sooo much fun, I can't wait to see what you make!

Thanks for the concern, I really appreciate it! I hate being so far away from my mum when I'm sick

-LMK

Blogger Jaded said...

I hope you're feeling better. I've been sick for the better part of 2 weeks and it sucks!

Tylenol with Codein is by prescription only in the US. Same with the codein cough syrup. I ration it when I have it, so that I don't need to run to the doc every single time. My husband makes fun of me for it.

Blogger author said...

I need to check my blogging friends more often.
I am so sorry you are sick !
feel better soon.
I'll be thinking about you and wishing you well.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting