Wednesday, March 08, 2006
301

This is my 301st post. I feel bad that 300 went by without any acknowledgement, but it was cute post so I'll live!

I'm too tired to think of anything witty, 8 hours of class in one day will do that to you.
My freak flag is that I'm 23 and yesterday I found 5 gray hairs. 5! Luckily they are all hidden in the lower layers of my hair, but it definetly worries me more then it should.

New theme, weekly ugly tattoos. I should clarify that I do think that tattoos can be fantastic and very well done, and that I love a nicely done tat (just ask TFG). That being said, I find ugly/incredibly wierd tattoos just amazingly interesting/funny because someone PAID to have that injected in their skin!

I mean honestly, if a man showed you this, how attractive would he be?


10 Comments:

Blogger Gnomey G said...

O my god. There are no other words than o my god.

Congrats on 300!

Blogger Ubermilf said...

As an avid student of the macabre, I've seen that before.

That doesn't make it any less unpleasant.

What does his mother think, I wonder?

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

that's not something you show mom.

unless she's the model.

Blogger Megan said...

man, that is SO hawt... i'm going to see if soldier boy will get one of those...

Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

That man has a vagina!

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

yep brooke, a MANGINA!!!!

I'm sorry this is new to you ubie, I hope the next one will be!

Kendra- I figure a man who tattoo's his stomach like that has very little interaction with women, related or otherwise.

sis b- that would certainly draw attention in the army showers!

gnomey- Thanks!

rramone- I aim to eww.

Blogger msmachine said...

I am struck by a thought... How did that happen? Who did it? How much did he pay for that? I can almost imagine the drunken (I hope) conversation that led to that creative bit of body art.

Blogger Fella said...

Twisted - when you say things like " I can almost imagine the drunken (I hope) conversation that led to that creative bit of body art." You are supposed to immediately follow it up with the dialogue, like so...

Drunk Guy - I wanna get a pussy tattooed on my stomach.

Artist - A what now?

Drunk Guy - A pussy, god dammit.

Artist - Are you sure?

Drunk Guy - Do I look like the kind of guy who doesn't want to get a pussy tattooed on his chest?

Artist - No, I suppose you don't.

Blogger Jaded said...

That HAS to be the ONLY action that dude sees. Ever. A mangina indeed. How am I supposed to sleep after viewing that mess?

Hope all is going well for you two.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting