Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Esthero, You're my hero
Image hosted by Photobucket.com When I first came back to California, I decided to treat myself to Esthero's new album "Wicked Little Grrrls". I met her once while she was getting her hair done, and dated a distant cousin, or roomate of a distant cousin, eitherway, thats how I was introduced to her 5 years ago.

Her new album is a reminder that women are amazing.
We are activists
We are bar prowlers, looking for a one night stand
We are romantic and can fall in love fast
We enjoy sex, and sometimes want to use an ex for only that purpose
We can be heart broken and sad
We can get together with our girlfriends and be wicked..


If you have the chance, pick up her album, her title track makes me want to dance around my room in stilleto heels, garters, and a corset..
with the blinds shut..
and drapes drawn... just in case..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting