Sunday, August 14, 2005
Can't Sleep, Clown'll eat me...
So for some reason, I can't sleep and without my TiVo in my room my TV options are slim to none.

So I'm watching the comedy central roast of Pamela Anderson, and it is apparently tandem to the roast of Courtney Love.

So 45 minutes of jokes about Pamela's vagina and Courtney showing her vagina and I'm about tapped out.

We get it, Tommy Lee has a HUGE penis. It destroyed her, ruined her for any other man. And WHY does Courtney keep spreading her legs?!?!?! And why the frick is Bee Arthur there?!?!?!?
Courtney keeps claiming she has been "clean and sober for a year". So drunk doesn't count?

Help me people me.... I really don't see the appeal, of either Pam or Courtney...

Calling all my male readers, you know all 2 or three of you, and all my female readers, ask your male friends... what the hell makes them attractive?
Is heroin chique really in?
Do perfect perky, floatation devices really do it for ya?
A big huge blond wig?

While I'm not going to rack my brain, I am quite interested...


-Little Miss Confused...


4 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

I thought roasts were reserved for comedians and respected performers.

1st back at ya.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

nope, apparently they are also a forum to showcase comedy central's meager list of talent..

Blogger Fella said...

meager is generous.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

SOME men, not our courageous Nick here, but SOME men like stupid bimbo women they can boss around.

And Pamela looks the type, although I think she actually just plays the type to make gobs of money.

And Courtney is like the village idiot everyone laughs at.

These are just my opinions.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting