Thursday, August 11, 2005
Off to Hike in Nature
I'm off to Yosemite National Park tomorrow morning at the crack of bum. Excited about a few days out in nature, but I'm sure I will be missing my computer and my blogger friends.

Watching a Judy Garland special on PBS. There is very little that depresses me more than hearing her later performances of "somewhere over the rainbow". She is in her forties in this special. She looks tired, worn out, but still her natural beauty shines through.

Went to go see "March of the Penguins", absolutely amazing. The sight of a deadbaby penguin can be very sad though...

I watched "L'Ultimo bacio" or "the last kiss" in Italian. Amazing film about men that are stupid and think their lives are ending because their girlfriends are pregnant or have had babies. They do stupid things but somehow the women forgive them. What surprised me most about the film was the natural beauty of these women. They had fair sized breasts, and guess what came with that? An ass. A real pretty Italian ass.

I've always been ashamed of my larger behind, but you know what? Not anymore. I may not like the little bit of fat I get between my arm and my chest, or that there is no space inbetween my inner thighs, but my ass? That I'm proud of.

so while I'm on a 3 day hiatus, why not read back a few days? You might have missed something!

-LMK

PS. "Josh"? I know you keep coming back, why not actually engage in some real conversation instead of just trolling? I'm sure the people here would be more than happy to engage in real conversation if you would be above insulting us and telling us to "rebuild our bra" (btw, what the hell does that mean? Cause I think my last bra was probably made in china).


1 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Josh must be psychic! My bra is made from Lego's; I rebuild it every day!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting