Friday, August 05, 2005
Ah the internet...
The mission of the ACLU is to preserve all of these protections and guarantees:

Your First Amendment rights-freedom of speech, association and assembly. Freedom of the press, and freedom of religion supported by the strict separation of church and state.

Your right to equal protection under the law - equal treatment regardless of race, sex, religion or national origin.

Your right to due process - fair treatment by the government whenever the loss of your liberty or property is at stake.

Your right to privacy - freedom from unwarranted government intrusion into your personal and private affairs.
___________________________________________


2 Comments:

Blogger Jaded said...

I've been busy entertaining my niece and my kiddo, so I didn't comment on your other posts because, well...I hadn't had time to read them!

Airports suck. And I hate flying.

Long distance relationships are hard. My hub lived in Boston and I was in NJ when we first started dating. I could get in a car and drive there in about 7 hours, but it was still hard, that physical separation. I can't say that it got easier, because it didn't for me. So, he moved here and we got married. It'll be 10 years in December. One of the best things I've ever done.

Hope you're feeling a bit better.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

thanks jaded, and I am.. Went CD shopping for girl that rock, their sweet voices and lovely lyrics have brightened my day..

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting