Friday, August 05, 2005
Little Miss Sad
Yesterday it hadn't sunk in. The novelty of being home was still there. Last night it was bad. My body said it was 4 am, it was only 1am. Either way was still very late for me. I couldn't sleep. The bed seems too big, and he isn't here, spooning me and touching my hair.

Today we talked online, saw him on his webcam. I cried. I'm not used to this yet. It's all still sinking in.

My last post must have been too long. People came and looked, but few commented. I'm going to go and pet my needy little dog, eddie, he is more codependent and starved for affection than I am.

-LMS


4 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Sweet doggie.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

The top picture is one I found.. I thought it was insane, the caricature, the leering man, the text at the bottom.

I consider it part of my "insane advertisment" series!

Blogger author said...

love the logo LOL
I'm sorry you are sad sweetie.
what happened to your arm?
That is a good sized bruise !

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

The arm was from running into a coat hook at denny's.. its pretty bad eh?!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting