Friday, July 29, 2005
all about me..
Inspired by Annie B...

People in the real world call me Laura.

I have no nick name. Never have, always wanted one but you can't asign those to yourself.

I love smiling at people in the street and giving people directions.

I always make a point of smiling at same-sex couples walking down the street holding hands. I'm glad they are comfortable to do so, and am truly happy for all who are in love!

I never really got into cigarettes and rarely smoke pot, but when I do I tend to enjoy it (pot that is)

I love to collect makeup, because it fits everyone and doesn't assign a label to you or size.

I love dogs.

I love cats, but I'm allergic.

I don't consider fish pets, to me they are decoration.

I have a blackish brown bob of hair with a "sassy fringe" that I don't tie up because I can't, too short!

I'm pretty good at computers, but I hate fixing other peoples, so I like to keep that talent quiet.

I'm not a clean freak, but I can't handle it if there is a smell!

I hate air freshners.

I love candles.

I used to love hosting parties but then I threw one and my grandmother died the next day. I fear for my loved ones at the thought.

I enjoy interior desgin but not gardens.

I would find cheating on a loved one to be unforgiveable.

I love music, all kinds. Lately I'm a big fan of Jason Mraz

I'm very bad at math.

I'm not interested in one-night stands or jumping into sex too quickly.

I have awful handwriting and I can't draw or paint to save my life.

I love sushi.

I enjoy a good night out with friends, but prefer a night in with a movie...

I drink alcohol regularly, but not in excess (regularly).

I have stretch marks on my hips and thighs from going through puberty over night.

People rarely think I'm 22, they always guess 26.. This was once a blessing but is now a curse.

I can't function without acid reducers.

I have a series of feminist pins on my purse, which causes people on the bus/subway to stare.

I love the beach but hate the sand getting into everything.

I am very good at procrastinating my responsibilites for ones that are more fun.

I love children, but am not ready to have my own.

I have a libertarian brother. I love my discussions with him as he is very educated in political science and social justice.

My other brother is a hippie.

I think my father might secretly be a republican. I think thats just because he likes his money.

I've never thought of myself as "sexy"

My battle with annorexia ended when my Nona called me ugly and asked where my boobs went.


Thats all about me.. tell me all about you!

-LMK


5 Comments:

Blogger author said...

wow great facts !
I too enjoy a good doobie occasionally,
though my lungs reject it.

Cant stand air fresheners either. I cant smell them but my sinuses rebel and cause headaches immediately.
Same goes for perfumes...

I love that this list has taken on a life of its own and hope that others will leave links to theirs.

Have a great weekend Laura.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

thats right, just letting people know about you!

Blogger CrackerLilo said...

Your Nona totally redefined "cruel to be kind." OUCH!

I just saw the bit about you being a special ed teacher, and I admire you for doing it. *hugs*

Blogger Fella said...

I used to be a King, but my throne was usurped by an evil tyrant.

I secretly think Gwen Steffani is hot.

I am a curbside prophet.

I can't think of anything esle.

Blogger still_figuring_out said...

"I would find cheating on a loved one to be unforgiveable."

-i`m a firm supporter on that!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting