Monday, August 08, 2005
wanna see elvis kiss a bat?
So apparently, the possibly worst photograph was taken of me by my boyfriends brother. Changes are that this picture will end up on some skanky website, so I would like to be one to put it out myself

So there ya go, worst picture of me ever, probably in mid-yawn, on a boat, no makeup, in a bikini of all godawful things.
For some reason I have the biggest nose, and my mouth is huge.
I make no apologies for the glasses though, they rock.


So I guess is should go throw up now.

Nick insipired me to put this up what with his pic riding a mechanical bull
which inspired the uber of all ubermilfs to create this lovely pictorial....


If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at.... well nick.. but thats besides the point..

- Little Miss Fat


2 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I love you Miss Knit.

And now that I know you're at least occasionally in the un-photogenic club with me, I love you even more.

Blogger author said...

ditto that !
You are so mean to you...
you are lovely.
I happen to love the glasses too.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting