Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Every now and then..
Woke up this morning at 5am. Thunder and noise and all the dogs in the neighbourhood barking away. I was certain it was an earthquake, the one night I decided to sleep nude.
Amazingly enough, it was the space shuttle landing. something to tell the grand kids I'm sure..


I know that I post about a lot of controversial stuff and that every now and then someone will read my blog and not be happy with what they read.
I'm okay with that, because if everyone always agreed with me then I would never be challenged and that's not what its like in the real world..
You know what I find weird though? People who go reading through MONTHS of post to try and FIND something they don't agree with.

case in point


Image hosted by Photobucket.com He and I must have gone to two different schools.
In the meantime let me just say that I love my bra, and my makeup and my hair.
Josh is a coward. Embedding his anger towards me deep in the bowels of my blog, in hopes that I wouldn't find it, in hopes that I wouldn't expose it to my other faithful readers.
Newsflash Josh: all comments written on my blog are sent to me by email. You would know that if you had the two brain cells to rub together to write your own damn one.

The one thing Josh and I have in common is a very odd duck name paul kokoski. Josh and Paul could very easily be one in the same. If you were to do a google search for Paul apparently my blog turns up. It's what else that turns that I find much more interesting.

The letter to the editor written by Paul is not the only one he has written against abortion. He has written to pravada.ru, a russian publication, the warsaw voice, the yemen news, usa today, the LA times, the NY times, the Miami Herald, and a certain american spectator found Paul very interesting


Put your opinions for all to see on the line instead of just creating a name to spread the hate, then have a glass of wine and chill out, all that anger can't be good for your prostate.

-Little Miss Feminist


3 Comments:

Blogger author said...

coweard is the right word alright !

I ahve only had a couple of assholes visitng my blog so far.

One was a guy sure that freecycle.org was out to take over the world or some such.

Sorry he chose to be a jerk.

Blogger author said...

damn I cant type and eat cheetos at the same time.
hmmm tough choice.
Ok the cheetos won.
bye

Blogger Ubermilf said...

This is the problem with extremist positions.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting