Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Sick and Tired of Family
I'm feeling depressed.
My whole family is together
my brother especially.
I have 2 brothers.
1 is my twin, he is the baby and the sweetest boy (he is 17, and I refuse to call him a man)
the other is 20
my middle school students were more mature than him
he drives me nuts
we rub each other the wrong way and just downright don't get along
he has gotten into physcial fights with members of my family, including my mother.

Example of my brothers pathology?
He saw me calling the dogs upstairs with me to chill in my room while I work
So he called them too, and when I called him on it he said I was pathetic.
HE is the pathetic one.

He always wants to make sure you know he is smarter than you
make sure he has the last word.

Well this is my space
And I get the last word.


He leaves in 48 hours, and I will do a victory dance around the house with the dogs..
We will burn sage to rid ourselves of his aura.


-LMK


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting