Thursday, October 27, 2005
Just Plain Gone
So Meier's has backed down.. not surprised.
The Bush Government seems to be having the crappiest week ever.... hmm... somehow I'm not broken up about it....


I'm outta here for a while. I have a lot of things going on that are going to make or break me. I'm getting to that point where it has been too long since I've seen my lovie, and the bed seems empty. Found out we wont be seeing each other until January, can't seem to handle that long anymore, my stamina for the long distance relationship is getting tired.

The last few posts have generated some interest, so check them out, or go visit the fabulousness of the many people on my blogroll..

Leave me some love,
I'll be back in a while.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Be back in a bit,

Little Miss Empty


5 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

You better still be on MSN. Who the hell else is going to talk to me?

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

choking... I'll be around, I'm just not gonna be doing the daily posts...

Nick- Man, I came online and you weren't there! That and I'm not on at 3 am!

Blogger Fella said...

Loz is. Of course for her it's 6pm, which is much mor reasonable.

Blogger Loz said...

nice save nick.

we'll be thinking of you LMK xx

Blogger ginonymous said...

ha ha! and "scooter" was indicted on 5 counts!

the wages of sin is death, you hear me? DEATH!

will miss the knit.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting