Tuesday, October 18, 2005
It's not a good day Seymour, I swallowed my favorite whistle this morning
Playing the Role of Middle School Gym Teacher on a Rainy Day: Me...

Enough said?

If not then let me expound...

It rains about 3 days a year in California, and I got to teach PE on one of them. So I had 45-80 kids (depending on the period) in a small gym playing hand ball with dodge balls on all the walls.. I got to pace in the middle, praying I didn't get smacked in the head and that no child got hurt.

I never liked PE. I took the duck and cover method of dealing with volleyball. So this was hell.

The best part was watching the older PE teacher (you know, the guy that might be 180 but looks like he is 50, because he is freakishly fit) who had this force field or something, protecting him from the dodge ball. Walking around like a cool cucumber. So jealous.

Gone to duck and cover under the sheet, cause guess what I have tomorrow? PE at the high school .

Also, I'm debating revoking Harriet Miers' vagina. The revelations from her "questionnaire" are pretty good evidence for her nomination. I'm too tired to tell you what this woman has done, but Bitch PhD did a good job for me.

check it out


also check out the morning post...

and





Should I Revoke her Vagina?

Yes, She is crazy and unworthy of the honor

No, She might just be plotting Bush's demise.





3 Comments:

Blogger Maddie said...

Revoke it!

Blogger Fella said...

I am going to respectfully abstain from the vagina vote, as I don't know who that lady is.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Does she have one? She looks kinda shriveled to me, like it might have closed up of its own accord.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting