Tuesday, October 11, 2005
blogging in the airport
Spent thanksgiving at a cottage, drove up through the beautiful fall country side, went to tim hortons drive-thru(must have had 10 cups while I was up here, swear that stuff i just crack with better marketing), saw a minivan watching sharon, lois and brahm.... felt very canadian. ate swiss chalet, damn i love chalet sauce.
 
in the toronto airport now, flight is all changed and i get home 2 hours early. cried my way through customs and looked like a spazz.
miss TFG already
harry potter to keep me company
back to normal tomorrow
i promise
 
 
littlemiss lonesome


5 Comments:

Blogger diadima said...

i think it's time you moved back to canada, taught special ed here, married tfg and met me for drinks once a month where we would discuss our fabulous lives a la sex and the city.

Blogger Fella said...

I'm exceited for the return of my little miss awesome!

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

ur on dia... after Australia I'm looking forward to settling dow..

little miss awsome will return, just as soon as little miss jetlag leaves..

Blogger Jaded said...

How long will you be in Australia? When do you leave?

Glad you had such a wonderful time. Sorry the distance thing sucks so much. Been there, although Mr. Jaded just lived in Boston, not in another country entirely. (I was in NJ)

Blogger Loz said...

well guess what, people? i CAN wait til she gets back from Australia. so there.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting