Tuesday, September 27, 2005
The Great Countdown
So I'm trying to pack, because Thursday morning I fly back to see my baby.
In California fall hasn't started yet. We have fall for about hour in the morning, but then we are done.
So today I had to pull out my sweaters and wool pants.
And they are evil
Wool pants don't forgive you one cookie.

I'm going for a little under two weeks, can I get away with 2 pairs of pants?!?!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Right now I'm thinking that is going to have to work, because its either that or I'm packing my sari!





GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


Help me fellow Canadians, what is the weather like up there?!!?


3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Ugh, I feel like your picture. I had to go out and buy "winter fat jeans", because I didn't drop the pounds put on last winter.

Have fun with your vacation!

Dammit.

Blogger GingerSnaps said...

cold in minnesota (which is close to canada) buy more pants. and long sleeve sweaters!

oh, turtlenecks are a blessing in desguise.

Blogger Anocsanamun said...

that picture made me pee my pants!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting