Thursday, September 22, 2005
"Make Your Own Kind of Music"
You know when something is so racist it just takes you aback?

I teaching American Pop Culture today, which means all the hispanic kids are thrown in a room and have to watch movies. Today was a Bob Hope film "Ghostbreakers" and while he is searching through a room with his Black sidekick this transpires:

Hope: Something smells funny!
Black sidekick: And it ain't fried chicken!

WTF??!?!

Also, some of the funniest things heard today..

Student: Ms. Knit, are you teaching for us?
Me: You bet.
Student: Buckets of sweetness.

Also, one of my mentally challenged students said to me jokingly
"Ms. Knit, you shouldn't have kids, because then we would have all these little Knits' running around, just like you!"


Ahhhhh... Tea time...


3 Comments:

Blogger Carie said...

lol I love teaching...I have a whole tablet full of their little lines...

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

I love clickytop expo markers and the white board with erasers with the grip. I love smiling faces, and when I make them laugh...

Blogger Maddie said...

Buckets of sweetness, I love that.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting