Sunday, September 18, 2005
Another Crazy Saturday Night...
So living in California with your family and no friends means that a Saturday night drinking with my parents. Fun times had by all. Feeling mildly hung over, so its coffee, chlorophyll (don't ask) Foster's home for imaginary friends, waiting for me on the TiVo.

My parents left for Hawaii... some huge convention at the four seasons in Maui.. Our lives are hard. My mother had a really hard time getting excited, she's been feeling some pretty bad survivors guilt... I hope she will be able to have fun.. She needs some time to relax.

On an even more depressing note, my Nona has a new complication to deal with. It wasn't enough that she had a stroke, and has been having mini strokes due to a tear in her artery, now it looks like she has skin cancer. Since she was already depressed and not wanting to live anymore, my aunts have decided not to tell her.

When I try to think about all of it, it's too overwhelming. So back to Foster's, and coffee.


1 Comments:

Blogger Loz said...

sorry to hear about your Nona LMK. Catch me on messenger if you want to talk :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting