Monday, September 12, 2005
Back in the swing

Black: Does anyone know what a hangover is?
Student: Does it mean you you are drunk?
Black: Close, it means I was drunk yesterday...








I sometimes wonder if Jack Black would be a better substitute teacher than I would.
I've come to the conclusion that if you are a teacher I am, if you are a student, maybe not so much.
I'm one of those evil subs that actually makes you get your work done... To an extent. I'm not going to harrass the kids so long as they are being quiet.....

Today was middle school. Its a pretty good site, but of course I had to see the usual pre-teen stuff, screaming at each other in confined spaces (why?) girls in tshirts that say "Today might be your lucky day" and "Thats Hot". I really wish young girls didn't look up to Paris Hilton, it just seem wrong.
Then there was the teenage boys, wearing funny tshirts with non-suggestive catch phrases
"I thought it was a good idea at the time"
"Keep staring, I might do a trick"

Why are all the boy tshirts funny and the girl tshirts sexual?


11 Comments:

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

There is a great one on queen st... TFG will have to get you the name..

Blogger author said...

I agree !!
I hate those lounge/sweat pants
that have suggestive words on the ass.

Love the new logo header and template !

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

you know if I was gonna have one thing written across the ass of my sweatpants it wouldn't be "Juicy"... eww... juicy ass..

Thanks Annie!

Blogger SS said...

i have a pair of yoga pants that has 'princess' on the ass. i think it's funny. but i'm weird like that.

i too have noticed that guy shirts are funny and girl shirts are sexual. what i've started to do, is if i see a guy shirt that is funny, i go to the craft store and i make my own 'girl shirt' version of it.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

yea i made one, but it turned out kinda crappy... see I don't know how I feel about princess because thats what my dad calls me when I've pissed him off. but that is much better than juicy

Blogger Loz said...

i hate the guy's t-shirt that says "you've been a bad girl, go to my room"... but that's so much better than when girls wear shirts that say "Bitch".

why would you do that?!?!?!?

Blogger SS said...

loz, lmao! i have a shirt that says 'bitch' on it. i love it.

i also have one that says 'perfect' on it. i get lots of comments when i wear that one.

my friends and family tease me all the time because i LOVE word shirts. i buy them, i make them, i wear them almost daily. i wear them according to my mood.

i think i will make a new on today that just says 'bleh' ;)

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

how do you make t-shirts, sandra?

I have one that is a song lyric, so people who know the guy understand but for people who dont, I just wear a t-shirt that says "pretty things" over my boobs...

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

I made a tshirt using the glory of ms paint a few months ago..

here

Blogger SS said...

well, i guess i don't make the actual t-shirt. i buy a solid colored t-shirt that i like the fit and feel of, then i either buy iron-on letters or use my computer and this stuff to design my own iron-on.

oh and that post about the t-shirt, omg. what a horrible boy, and his mother, i can't even believe she said that. what kind of mother says something like that. disgusting.

Blogger SS said...

stupid link didn't work. try this

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting