Thursday, September 08, 2005
I especially like the stripper factory and beer volcano
There is a Flying Spagetting Monster Game I like to play it while drinking a nice hot beverage from my "Touched by his noodly appendage" mug...


Things got a little dirty over at the fabulous blog of Nuclear Beaver..Sometimes I forget that guys like that actually exist...

These Trolls were probably like this as children... I'm pretty sure this is what they wish the entire female sex was replaced with...


Also, Angry Republican Mom is at it again... compare her post on hippie drum circles, to mine from June...

Sane Person

Crazy Person, Whose blog name inspires me to think she has an action figure!

So yea, thats my blog/link round up.. Sorry for all the linkage, but this crap is just too funny to leave alone...


6 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

your "crazy person" link is broken to the max.

I said it.

"...my robot needs food."

Blogger diadima said...

i love your new look!

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Yes, broken link.

Also, none of the women-haters responded to me. Alas.

Although I my last comment was conciliatory: we're all in agreement, they shouldn't get married.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

Teeeee

Nick and Ubie- I fixed the link, I vow never to blog while trying to convert people...

Dia- Thanks!!

Blogger Loz said...

i love your new digs... very stylish indeed. makes me feel like makeover!

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

HAHA I have to admit, finding a fellow Clone High Fan might be the greatest thing about bloggin

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting