Friday, September 09, 2005
I Got Tagged, Dammit!
So the Fabulous Miss Petunia tagged me... so here we go, a look into my life in 7's...


7 Things I Plan to do Before I Die:

1) Start a movement to better educate young girls about their bodies.
2) Get better sex ed to disabled young girls.
3) Travel
4) Try Surfing
5) Stand in protest for my beliefs.
6) Throw one amazing party
7) Have a comfortable home, and settle into a town

7 Things I Can Do

1) Walk into a class, any grade and take over with 10 minutes prep, and run it like a pro.
2) Make Vietnamese soup
3) Yoga, the hard stuff.
4) Sing.
5) Get into heated discussions with republicans at dinner parties. and win. and have them still like me.
6) Fix my own computer. but don't ask me to fix yours, just because I can.
7) Knit. But I guess that goes without saying...

7 Things I Cannot Do

1) Put up with ignorance.
2) Let things go very easily.
3) Rollerblade
4) Motivate myself.. Procrastination Queen
5) Find things exactly when I need them
6) Eat mushrooms
7) Watch really bad movies.

7 Things That Attract me to the Opposite (or same) Sex:

1) Sense of humor
2) Intelligence
3) Low Self Esteem (I hate guys with a big ego)
4) The ability to give a good massage..
5) Political Awarness, knowledge of Current Events (yes, there is in fact a world around you, and things are happening)
6) Good Social Skills (must play nicely with others)
7) An appreciation for a lazy Sunday...


7 things that I say most often:

1) I heard this thing on NPR
2) I read this in the L.A.Times...
3) I'm gonna have to blog this...
4) My dogs did the cutest thing..
5) J and I were talking...
6) Some new computer fact I just learned
7) "Let's settle down and get our work done"

7 celebrity crushes:

1) Colin Farrel (only to look at, I'm afraid he would give me an STD)
2) Colin Firth
3) John Stewart
4) Jason Mraz
5) Jack Johnson
6) Matthew Mcconaughey
7) Zach Braff

7 people I want to do this:

1)ubie!
2)My Twin...
3)Loz
4)Nick The Cowboy
5)AA!
6)Dia...come on down, sorry but this is starting to feel like the Price is Right!
7)Anthony!


16 Comments:

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

don't tell me that, I'm praying that when my patience runs out for the young ones I will get to move on to the older ones... they are supposed to be smarter, and more well behaved,right?
right?
Thanks for the high five...right back at ya

Blogger Loz said...

yay! i love memes!
i'm going to do it right now.

Blogger Fella said...

Damn you woman! You picked, like, the 7 people I know to tag. What the ehll am I going to do now?

I have FFF tomorrow, so I'll get around to this.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

you know what? You are some sort of blog celeb with you 30 comments and all that so don't even try to tell me you don't know 7 other people!

Also, did you like yourself in lime green?

Blogger Fella said...

Did you ever stop to look at who those comments are from? Ubermilf, You, Mel, LoLo, Red, Dia, AP, Loz, WBB, Tao, DriverChris, Monkey (but only recently), Pants, EverCurious, Sandra, Brooke, Billy, Grant, My Sis, The DILF (occasionally), JJ, My FFF Peeps...

Wow, you're right. I'm, like, totally awesome.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

haha 22 people... Thats pretty damn good...
don't be mad at me cowboy...
I'm just jealous of your widespread popularity...
teeheee....

Blogger Loz said...

i'm also commentally challenged LMK, it really rubbed salt in the wound the day nick posted "what up" or something and got 5,000,000 comments!

i wouldn't touch colin farrel either, although there's rumours he has the biggest dick in hollywood. don't tell adria.

i did my meme!

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I love your new look!!! And I can't believe we aren't on each other's lists. What's up with that. I'm off to correct that immediately.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I don't think you can tag 2 people from the same family.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

yes brooke, lets fix that!

Ubie, I don't know that many people!! So I figured if they didn't live together it would be okay!

Blogger Fella said...

I didn't know I was a salt rubber. I apologize. I sometimes get pissed when my posts don't reach 30 comments, I realize now that I should be grateful for the comments I do get.

But what about Brooke - she posted a picture of Viggo and got 70 comments. To be fair it was her birthday, but by comparison, I only got 30.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

is there any question why I love this man?

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

It really bothers Nick that I get a lot of comments - though he usually gets way more than I do - since he considers me to be nothing more than Jersey trash. Que sera sera.....

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

meh the only reason there is no trash from Kansas is that there is no one in Kansas!!
The only people that are there are good farm loving individuals that wouldn't dare leave garbage on the ground....

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

We have a family dog, am a dork and live at home. There is nothing wrong with having a cat.

I have been demanding TFG get a blog, but he doesn't think he would have anything interesting to say...

Blogger Fella said...

It doesn't bother me Brooke. I am happy for you. I was just giving you shit about that Jersey thing cause it was your birthday.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting