Saturday, September 17, 2005
My weekend..
My weekend is consisting of drawing stupid little pictures about process scheduling and deadlocks. If you don't know what that means, you don't want to.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I hate multiple choice questions. especially since they are subjective. Yea I know you have a 1 in 4 chance of picking the right now, but then there is always that icky "pick the one that is the most right" and the elusive "none of the above" option. Give me an 5 page essay over a multiple choice question any day...

Back to it!


2 Comments:

Blogger Loz said...

Terrifying. What does it all mean Basil?

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

its a schedule of picky processes. some want specific resources and they are being given to other processes..

In other words its shows how I'm gonna fail my assignment

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting