Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Mr.A-Z
What can I say? the man puts on a great show. Very energetic and fun, and his mum was on stage with him (on the sidelines) and he was incredibly cute around her. I personally might not have simulated a performance with a dildo on stage if my mother was 10 feet away, but that's what makes him Mraz.

The best was when someone threw panties on the stage and he freaked.
The panties missed, and ended up in the audience. He was so excited because this was going to be his first pair, a real triumph as a musician.

Also the opening act was fantastic, check out Raul Midon here

I was also a little active yesterday, went for a 20 km bike ride around the city to High Park. It's amazing how there is this beautiful park with a lake, right in the city, and biking along the lake shore is always fun.

Yesterday I was gonna do a whole post on my renewed fondness of biking. I was going to write about how exhilarating it was to get some exercise and jet around the city. But then I woke up this morning with the worst case of bike butt ever. For those of you that have never experienced bike butt, it is this awful soreness every time you sit down, just in your inner thigh and lower but area.

Still love biking, and will definitely do more of it. But not today.

Hope everyone is well, glad nick is back amongst our ranks. He was greatly missed.

- Little Miss Sore Ass

PS. just realized, some (possibly all) of you might not know about the fabulous Jason Mraz... For your listening pleasure, a live improv track from when he first started... click here to check it out


8 Comments:

Blogger Loz said...

the only jason mraz i know is 'the remedy' - which i really liked. but then we never heard from him again!

Blogger Fella said...

Mr. A-Z rules.

Blogger Loz said...

the other downside of cycling is you get sweaty crack, and everyone can see it.
i don't know if anyone remembers the movie North, but my sweaty crack comment just reminded me of elijah wood saying "so they can be close to my CRACK!?"

what are you trying to do to me with this word verification? tfngvuww!!

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

I've recovered nicely from my sore ass.. Was actually gonna get back in the saddle, but its pouring rain...

I escaped the last ride without visible sweaty crack... I think..

Loz- thats the guy, and he has much more to offer then "the remedy!"

Blogger Fella said...

When are you coming home!?

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I hate bike butt!!!! My ass hurts just thinking about it.

Blogger Loz said...

we hope thats why it hurts, brookalina.

Blogger Fella said...

Zing!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting