Sunday, April 02, 2006
60 second blog posts
I hope everyone is enjoying their sunday and is being especially lazy. It's monday here, and I have one essay almost down, one more to go and an exam.
This week will have teeny tiny posts, to curb my addiction while not taking up much time...

I wrote this yesterday


Sunday

Omelets
French press coffee
Juice
A cotton tank top with lace straps
His pajama bottoms precarious on my waist
2 newspapers
Classic Verve recording on the stereo
Quiet
Calm
Lovely
Just the way I had imagined it.


6 Comments:

Blogger msmachine said...

That sounds like a lovely day! I am dreaming about your Sunday.

Blogger Megan said...

aw... that's just how it should be. i'm glad you got to experience it, and i hope every sunday hereafter is just as pleasant.

Blogger Fella said...

I heart precarious bottoms.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

Me too sis b, me too.

Nick- TFG's sleepwear is incredibly comfortable.

Blogger Fella said...

Oh, sleepwear. Right.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

Hahaha

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting