Tuesday, April 04, 2006
An ode
I'm all about the ode's lately eh? Must be because there is so much blog happiness right now.

Sysm, a blogger we all know and love (and if you don't know him, get to and then love him) has just reached a milestone of 200 posts and wants comments on his blog to sky-rocket (there are even prize incentives!)
So head on over and say hello!

I did a google image search for "sysm" and this came up. I couldn't resist, especially since random-ish images are just so "sysm".


5 Comments:

Blogger Sysm said...

You're such a sweetheart.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Sysm is best served with a side of insanity sauce

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

sysm- you rock.

ubie- I want to taste that sauce... so long as we have some "sanity sauce" around when I try it.

Blogger FRITZ said...

Totally unrelated (happy 200th post, Sysm!)

I BOUGHT A NEW MOTORCYCLE TODAY

Blogger Fella said...

She means, donor cycle.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting