Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Odds and Ends



It's a mix between a top five and a round up, enjoy:

  • Nothing says love like getting up at 4:30 in the morning to drive your partner to the airport. The lucky bastard gets to go home for 10 days for his sister's wedding, flying first class on Air New Zealand. While he sleeps on his fold down bed of a seat or eats insanely delicious lamb, I will drag my tired ass to school.
  • While trying to hunt down an local yarn store here in Brisbane, I found out that there is a stitch n' bitch around the corner from my house! Tuesday nights from 7-8 I'll be at the "Three Monkey's" cafe, knitting my heart out (current project is a sock, and I managed to turn the heel!).
  • Being a huge fan, this and it is very very needed.
  • Lost is the best show to ever use the web this skillfully, I'm convinced. This summer there has been traveling story of Persophone(Rachel Blake) how did I not know about these videos, as well as the new dharma videos until yesterday?!!?
  • While driving home from Surfer's Paradise we were approached by a squeegee boy with the offer to wash our windshield. Since it would take several light cycles to get the window clean, we declined. All of the sudden someone chucked a CD at our car! The squeegee boy picked it up and said "Would you look at that? Someone chucked a CD at you! Ooh ee, its one of those burned DVD's!" When Jesse saw that it was "The Brothers Grimm" we both were more perplexed that someone has thrown such a bad movie at us, not that they threw a movie in the first place.
  • And lastely, I don't know the first bloody thing about Amanda Bynes, but this pissed the hell out of me. You want to know what looks gross? This!


8 Comments:

Blogger yournamehere said...

Did Nicole Richie write that "Amanda Bynes is fat" article?

Blogger Fella said...

I'd like to see them fight each other.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

How did I not know about Lostpedia?! Thank you so much for that link.

Blogger Loz said...

i'm still laughing about that brothers grimm dvd...
if amanda bynes is fat i'm gilbert grape's mum.

Blogger Fella said...

You be careful with that knitting stuff. I've seen the needle and the damage done.

Blogger Loz said...

a little part of it in everyone...
oh, oh, the damage done.

Blogger Fella said...

Every Junkie's like a setting sun.

Blogger JBoombostick said...

Hey tits. I am stopping it to look around..

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting