Sunday, August 06, 2006
An Ode to Ubie

powered by ODEO

I am having way too much fun with these to leave it off at this, so there will be more, but not for a while.
This one for ubie has a few songs and because the odeo's are made completely in through a flash applet of theirs it doesn't have the same flair I would like it to. I might start making them on the comp and then upload them... we shall see.

So enjoy the ode to ubie, she is super fantastique and I can't stop singing her praises.

Also, there are two other posts below that got caught up in the weekend lull, so SCROLL bitches!


8 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

Ubie is like me.

Blogger Fella said...

but smarter.

and, you know, a female.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

You flatter yourself, Nick.

Hooray for Übie!!!

Blogger Fella said...

What I do in the privacy of my own room is none of your business.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I am so blushing and hiding my face here.

Thank you.

And Nick, I'm not bald.

Blogger yournamehere said...

I wish you'd do one about me where you admit you occasionally find my blog amusing but are generally creeped out by my persona and think of me mainly as an object of pity.

Come on, a little nuance, please.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

i could do an ode to you todd, that would be super easy.

Blogger Fella said...

Your mom is super easy.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting