Friday, August 19, 2005
Chaos.. A good reason to stay in.
[Please see below for my previous post, as I have double blogged..]

There is a film coming out on short release called "Chaos". I have not seen it, nor do I intend to. The premise of the film is that two young girls are drawn into the woods in hopes to score some e and end up getting brutally raped murdered and mutilated.
A better description (but gory one so don't say I didn't warn you)

can be found here.

While I don't want to draw any more attention to this awful piece of shit bad exploitation film which only intended to get psychopaths and rapists off, I couldn't help but blog about it considering my theme of movies that mutilate women.

On the website for this film they boast the following "facts" about what happened to the cast during and post the filming of this waste celluloide.


Kevin Gage, the star who played Chaos, remains in prison since shortly after the picture was completed nearly two years ago.

Dwight Krizman, partner to David DeFalco and Steven Jay Bernheim, arrested for murdering his wife during the filming of Chaos was charged with 2nd degree murder and sentenced to 15 years to life.

Steven Jay Bernheim’s brand new Ferrari 350 Modena that took him a year to get, mysteriously burst into flames during the filming of Chaos. David DeFalco later identified the three sixes (666) on the vehicle. Finally, in late 2004 the vehicle has been finished being repaired.

A disgruntled set worker, Luis Arroyo, filed a class action lawsuit against Nowhere House LLC, the Chaos production company. The judge assigned to the case, Judge Buckner, blew his brains out and the case was since settled.
(he didn't just commit suicide, he "blew his brains out")

Writer/Director David DeFalco has had his own battle with “demons” and his physical appearance has altered dramatically since the filming of Chaos.

Actress KC Kelly, who played the role of Daisy, was so psychologically affected by the movie, she became agoraphobic for six months after the filming.

Writer/Director David “the Demon” DeFalco has been permanently terminated from the 24 Hour Fitness gym chain in Los Angeles due to members being in fear of their lives with him working out there.



Why anyone would want to pay money to watch a 74 minute snuff film is beyond me. The fact that someone could actually think up this film and WANT to put it on screen is beyond me.

this is a quote from the director:
“Sometimes people come at me hard because they are offended by the movie. I come back at them twice as hard. Don’t be mad at me, be mad at society. I didn’t dream up this stuff in my sick little head. This stuff goes on all the time and is constantly on the six o’clock news. I’m just showing you the part you don’t see on the news.”

There is a good fucking reason they don't put this shit on the news, because the people that LIVED through it suffered enough, and reinacting their death in such gore and detail does NO service to the public, it only gives those that are mentally inclined to it an inspiration. By putting it on film you are glorifying it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting