Tuesday, April 04, 2006
2 down, 2 to go
and I'm loosing steam.
After I write an exam at 9 am, I have no desire to write the essay I have due for Friday (that needs to get started and finished).
BNL's "Everything to Everyone Album" is rolling, "War on Drugs" always makes me want to cry.
I never do, and then I feel like maybe I'm made of stone...
Alrighty, I must lighten up this blog. So here goes!

__________________________________________________

I hope when that special time in my life happens, it will be as magical as this..


But I'm pretty sure it will end up being a pregnancy induced race to alter.
I procrastinate that much.


6 Comments:

Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Extremely funny. :-)

Blogger Megan said...

why can't i find a romantic guy like that!? i'm going to send this to Soldier Boy so he knows how REAL romance is supposed to look.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Ohmigod - how could you say no when he's packing a light saber that big?

He's dreamy.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

rrramone- I thought so. Also, thanks for the scan, its my desktop background!

sis b- I know! screw the spray paint on the overpass, graduation photos are the way to go

tits- remember, its not the size of the light saber, its how you swing it. I've been trying to pinpoint what makes him so dreamy... is it the sweatshirt?

Blogger Fumbling said...

OK we're in the same boat. I REALLY HATE SCHOOL RIGHT NOW. One more month of hell for me, hope it's shorter for you.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

van, I had 4 assignments this week, and then I have 3 weeks to get another 5 assignments ready, just to get thrown into my prac school... good times.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting