Monday, July 18, 2005
Best.... Blog... Ever
So in order to restore the karmic balance after I introduced all of you to an evil bloggista, let me invite you to check out the coolest blog on the planet... "Alas, A blog"
A brilliant collaborative effort between 3 very intelligent, educated people.

Amazingly enough, Nuclear Beaver and I blogged about this pretty close together (she was enlightened long before me!), and she references their blog here

I found this blog this weekend while researching anti-feminism a concept I still don't fully understand, but this particular post and this response to the backlash it created I think is the best argument for pro-choice I have ever read, from a pregnant woman.

Other posts that are amazing (and close to home and field I hope to enter) concerning sex ed

No sexist ad today, I don't think I've let the last one run long enough! We shall see what you guys think..

-LMK


2 Comments:

Blogger GingerSnaps said...

I agree. they have some very goos links on there too. i could read all day i f i didnt have to get up and make some pb&j sandwiches right now.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

oh so sorry and sheppish, I shall edit it to reflect that!

-LMK

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting