Sunday, July 17, 2005
A silly weekend
I was rather unproductive today, for some reason I'm having a harder time getting over this cold then I would have thought. Maybe that has somethingto do with my lack of red meat,but I doubt it.

I learned something this weekend though. I learned that my boyfriend cannot read my mind. I for some reason I thought that when I was sick he would magically know how to take care of me. Know all the little things I would want to make me feel better.

Not so much. Apparently you have to explain these things. And when I did, it was fantastic. He took very very good care of me. Lots of laying in bed, watching Arrested Development and being brought food. FABULOUS.

I'm going to start a new series. The blogista insane advertisment collection

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I will be showing lots of ads like this and I want to get your opinon... and let me know if you find any other ones...


fun times....

-LMK


3 Comments:

Blogger lightfeather said...

It's nothing if not true. I have had my foot in and out of the Hispanic culture for almost 30 years...Latinas are hot. Just ask my kid. She'll tell you!

Smiles. Hope you start feeling better.

Blogger still_figuring_out said...

men able to read our minds???

you`ve got to be kidding!
:)

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Oh... my... God.

I will find obnoxious ads for you. You know me!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting