Wednesday, July 20, 2005
So people don't like talking about vibrators eh?
So I guess people don't like talking about vibrators.
Alright, thats fine, I can deal. I'm not hurt....

Moving on.

So bush presented us with his Supreme Court nominee. Big frickin surprise. Talk about smart though. Nominate a guy who has done.... NOTHING! His positions on things? He hasn't quite formed any viable opinions because he hasn't really presided over anthing ground breaking.

Bottom line? huge conservative, end of story, given the opportunity will probably take the big circle with the line through it thats on the picture at the top of my blog off and just leave women with a coat hanger.

-LMK


12 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

But he had on a nice suit today.

Blogger Jaded said...

I just hate the idea that Supreme Court justices are chosen based on something like abortion. All pro-life supporters base their opinions on religion, which is fine. I am Christian, I believe that abortion is murder. However, not everyone is Christian, and not everyone believes that life begins at conception. It is too arrogant to then force your beliefs on anyone else. There is no room in law for religion. It frightens me that anyone might interpret the constitution using the Bible as their measuring stick. Not good.

Blogger Fella said...

off topic, but I found your vibrator dicussion enlightening.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

enlightening nick? how so?

jaded - I find it kinda scary too that one issue that determines a nomination of a supreme court justice is wether or not the court should be able to force women to have babies!

-LMK

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I like your new logo; I read that book! Plus, it matches my post. Smoochies!

Oh, and the nominee has nice, republican hair, too. He looks like he stepped out of central casting.

And the doom spiral continues! Hooray!

Blogger Fella said...

Well, for starters, I didn't know a damn vibrator cost 70 bucks. But I guess you can't put a price tag on happiness.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

You can't put a price tag on hundreds of nights of pleasure...
or afternoons...

70$ is pretty good when you consider some of them go for uppwards of 100...

Blogger Fella said...

I've owned cars that didn't cost that much...

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

hehehe... thats funny because there is a vibe nicknamed "the cadillac".

And no i don't name my vibes, its just what they call it at the store!

Blogger Fella said...

riiiight...

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

alright enough about vibrators, move on to my next post, all about penis..

Blogger Fella said...

God knows I love the cock.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting