Monday, August 22, 2005
Alice's Restaurant
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
One God - Many Forms
One River - Many Streams
One People - Many Faces
One Mother - Many Children
(The Guthrie Center)

I watched "Alice's Restaurant" with my dad this weekend. Crazy hippie movie to end all crazy hippie movies. It was very fun and very sweet. I know that "Toronto Film Grad" may loath hippies, but these ones make me happy...

I spent most of the weekend catching up on this last season of 6 feet under, so this was a nice distraction. My favorite highlight of the season? Lauren Ambrose singing "you ride up my thighs" her fantasy sequence dedicated to her hatred for pantyhose. I feel the same way.

The other highlight? The women's gathering to mourn, I'm not a particularly religious person, but their song made me weep. They were their own angels through that, and their voices coming together was amazing click here to hear it

So yea... the blog world has been pretty quiet lately, guess people are getting out in the beautiful summer sun.

go hug a hippie,

Little Miss Wonky

Ps. 2 references to the idea of a diety in one post. Crazyness!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting