Monday, November 14, 2005
Elenor Rosevelt PE teacher Clone...
Whenever I go to teach PE, I think of that Margaret Cho bit, where she's doing an impression of her mother holding her in her arms as a baby: "Oh, you're such a cute baby. Such a lovely baby, such a cute... Oh Oh, what's this? You're a dykey baby! A cute little dyke baby. Maybe you grow up to be, PE teacher."


I'm off to teach PE for the afternoon.. fun times.. I love going to work in yoga clothes.

I know everyone hates long articles, as seen in my previous post, but I'm doing it again anyway.
Up to you to click on the link, its about sex and how one rabbi is approaching it with the youth of his synagogue..



“Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man’s rib: Not from his feet to be walked on. Not from his head to be superior, but from the side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved.”- Talmud


12 Comments:

Blogger GingerSnaps said...

i couldnt click on the article, but that is my favorite quote of all time.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

had you heard it before, lil'red?

here is a link you can copy..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9979345/site/newsweek/

Blogger diadima said...

clone high is fabulous

FABULOUS.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

oh how I was hoping that someone would catch that reference!
TFG got the DVD and i can't wait to watch them with him...

Blogger diadima said...

oh how i wish they would make another season.

so much awesomeness wasted...

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

The quote is beautiful. But the PE reference had me on the floor.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

ya know, between
arrested development being canceled,
scrubs being put on hold indefinitely,
no futurama,
no clone high
and family generally sucking it

TV execs suck.

Brooke- Glad you had a laugh, no one else seemed to notice the Cho.. That woman is hilarious.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Hi Miss Knit. I'm too cranky to comment.

Blogger GingerSnaps said...

i love when cho mimics her mother..margret, MARGRET!! GET OVA HEWR MARGRT!

scrubs new season starts in january. they were signed on for 22 more shows and they have already taped 8!

i know you love me....

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

Lilred, whats happening in Janurary?!?!
Oh yea, I'm moving to AUSTRALIA
No scrubs for me
So it might as well just not happen.

Still love ya though

Blogger Loz said...

oh, bad news mate. scrubs is on at 12am on a wednesday morning here.

idiots.

Blogger diadima said...

if you go to zach braff's insanely popular blog, he's posted a video blog saying basically what lil red told you- and looking hot as usual. if you're into that type.

WHICH I AM!

zb+ad=truluv4eva

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting